Microfiber Bath Cleaning Cloths
Made in Fairfield, CT
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
Clean any surface smarter and greener with our Dust + Polish microfiber towel. Easy cleaning in seconds without using paper towels
- Eco-Friendly & Reusable
- Zero Waste Cleaning
- Lasts hundreds of washes
- Professional Grade
- Streak-free Cleaning
- Color-coded to prevent cross-contamination
- Premium microfiber cloth with corner tag to hang dry
Use & Care
Simple use guide
Use your Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth – Kit to dust any surface in your home:
- All Purpose: Wiping furniture (wood, painted or melamine), Wiping doors and window frames, cleaning your car, stainless steel, polishing chrome, washing baseboards, moldings, and wood trims.
- Bath: Wiping sink and vanitory, Cleaning bath accessories and decor, tub, shower and tiles, medicine cabinets inside-out.
- Kitchen: Wiping countertops, cleaning spills, stovetop, and appliances, cabinets inside-out, refrigerator inside-out.
- Dust + Polish: Dusting accessories and decor, blinds, electronics (in OFF mode), furniture, glass surfaces, lamps, plants, and wooden surfaces
- Glass + Mirrors: Cleaning windows, mirrors, glass tables, glassware, chrome fixtures, and accessories.
- Scrub: Removing soap residue from shower tiles, cleaning grease spots in backsplash, cleaning enamel and glass-top stoves and ovens, washing farmhouse-style sinks, wiping Soapstone or non-glossy stone countertops
How it Works:
Fold your microfiber towel in 4 (this will give you 8 cleaning sides)
Pass your dry microfiber over the dusty surface
Enjoy a clean surface!
Simple care guide for hundreds of washes:
- Machine or hand wash in warm or hot water
- Use detergent and rinse with vinegar for better results (no fabric softeners)
- Wash with other microfiber cloths, and use our color-coded system to prevent cross-contamination.
- Hang dry using our corner label or tumble dry low with other no-lint microfiber cloths
About the Company
Shopping for effective and non-toxic cleaners can be overwhelming. However, no one should need to risk harmful chemicals and damaged finishes by using the wrong cleaning products. Everneat creates professionally formulated products with all-natural ingredients that work so you don’t have to worry about toxins like you may find in other brands.
Featured on: Buzzfeed and Huffington Post.
Bees Wrap Set
(Retail Value $19.99)
Made in Vermont, USA
Use & Care
Use the warmth of your hands to wrap Bee’s Wrap® around a piece of food or over a bowl or casserole dish. When Bee’s Wrap cools—within seconds—it holds its seal. Use your Bee’s Wrap to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, fresh herbs, and baked goods. Bee’s Wrap is not recommended for use with raw meat or fish.
Just wash in cool water with a mild dish soap. Then, drape your wraps over your drying rack to air dry. Remember to avoid all sources of heat, including warm water, microwaves, dishwashers, ovens, hot cars, and covering bowls of not-quite-cooled leftovers.
About the Company
Bee’s Wrap® is made with certified organic cotton that’s coated with sustainably sourced beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. The result? An easy, reusable, all-natural way to store food. A set of three eco-friendly wraps that come in small, medium, and large. Essential for packing school lunches, storing food, and wrapping leftovers. The best part? Zero plastic waste. As a proud B Corp and Green America certified company, Bee’s Wrap is committed to using their business as a vehicle for social change, bettering the lives of their customers, employees, community, and planet. As a family business, they are vested in the values and environment they pass along to future generations.
About the Founder
Founder, Sarah Kaeck
In Sarah’s words:
Bee’s Wrap® started with a question facing many families and home cooks: How could we eliminate plastics in our kitchen in favor of a healthier, more sustainable way to store our food? I found the answer reviving a lost tradition of food storage in my own kitchen. By coating cotton with beeswax, I created a washable, reusable, compostable alternative to plastic wrap. Today, Bee’s Wrap® is handcrafted from custom woven organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee’s Wrap® provides a versatile, plastic free alternative to food storage.